15 December 2009

December Daze with Leigh Wood!

Arise Woodsters, arise! It's another day of Leigh Wood mayhem at the Kristin Battestella Yahoo group!

Of course, today is the day that I'm under the weather-of all days! I feel like I'm getting a cold, maybe it's the change towards a chill. The Winter Solstice is near! And what better way to cure one's ills then a cup of hot chocolate, a candlelit bath, and a good book, eh? Celtic Woman is on, too, but I don't like the new ladies so much.

What are you reading for the holidays, then, hmmmm? Anything? Don't give me the shopping, busy Christmas season yada yada. Actually I'm not reading anything holiday themed myself-I've been making my Christmas presents. Yes, I am the aunt making the pink bunny suit for the perpetually eight year old girl. I will say no more!

So then! Being that I am really only a domestic housewife who bakes all day and irons with her pearls on (and nothing else! gasp!) What shall the holiday virtual treats be? Cookies this weekend-something to use the chocolate chips, coconut shavings, peanut butter, walnuts, and almonds. I'm also plotting on a cake that I can either dye gree and cut into the shape of a tree or some such I haven't decided yet. We must talk about sex and naughty books while I think about it.

Join me!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/kristinbattestella


Under the mistletoe,

Leigh

On the Way to New Isosceles
by Leigh Wood
Available NOW from Eternal Press
http://leighwood.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Webrings and Beyond...

Powered by WebRing.