07 November 2009

On the Way to New Isosceles Now Available!


It's here, my Woody Peeps! It's HERE!


My science fiction erotica novel On the Way to New Isosceles is now available in ebook from Eternal Press!

More information about other booksellers such as Fictionwise and our paperback release on Amazon will follow in the coming weeks. I have to get the Cart button over here, too!


Tonight however, I want you to join me and the rest of the Eternal Press Delightful at our Quadruple Release Day Extravaganza! Not only can you chat live with me personally, you can join the entire EP Gang, or read our posts at the Eternal Press Reader's Group. And for folks who don't mind the saucier side of excerpts, I'll probably spend most of my time at the Eternal Press Fever Loop.

Sexy books, intelligent literary discussions, and me, Leigh! There's no reason not to stop by!


LW


On the Way to New Isosceles
by Leigh Wood
Now Available from Eternal Press!

No comments:

Webrings and Beyond...

Powered by WebRing.