13 November 2009

We're at FICTIONWISE!

Yes, my Woody sf erotica peeps! You can now purchase my new Eternal Press release On the Way to New Isosceles in your favorite format at Fictionwise!



Woohoo!


Again, like it's ebookwise counterpart, the first FOUR chapters of On the Way to New Isoscels are available as a FREE preview! If you're a member at Fictionwise, you can also pick up our ebook at a discount! Don't forget to rate us also when you buy!

I've already received several notes from readers who have been waiting for our release and are very excited to final have Isoceles. I'm really enjoying talking to readers, so I'd love it if you stopped by for a virtual hello next week at my live chats! You can even RSVP on Facebook. And remember to use all the special friend, follow, and RSS features to keep track as we travel On the Way to New Isosceles!

LW

On the Way to New Isosceles
by Leigh Wood
Available NOW from Eternal Press!

No comments:

Webrings and Beyond...

Powered by WebRing.