05 November 2009

A Sexy Isosceles Cover, and More Release Bits!


Hello Woody peeps!


Please feel free to stop by the Eternal Press Author's blog and take a look at our new cover! You can also read some very sweet material in sampling of my forthcoming SF erotica novel On The Way To New Isosceles. Sex and Space and Nov 7!


In addition on where to read a few lengthy excerpts, you can also check out an interview I did with fellow EPer Kristin Battestella right before I was contractedwith EP. A little weird now, but all in good fun!



Of course there's the standard blurbs and quick saucy excerpts, too! And of course, I've got a list of ever growing appearances where you can virtually visit me almost anytime!






Whew! Are there any other science fiction erotica readers out there? I hope so!



LW



On the Way to New Isosceles

Coming Nov 7 to Eternal Press


No comments:

Webrings and Beyond...

Powered by WebRing.